Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #9 A November Challenge

Day #9 of the November Thankfulness Challenge.  Today I am thankful for my daughter!  Daddy's little girl, my little princess.  I can go on and on.  What a blessing she is in my life!  She is my little angel sent from above!   I am thankful for her little smile that she gives me, every time that I come home she is right there to run out and give me a hug with a resounding "DADDY!"  Her little giggles and smiles just melt my heart away!  I can't believe how fast she is growing up!  I sometimes wish she could stay this cute little angel and not grow up.  However, I know that won't happen and I just pray that she will grow up into a wonderful young lady that loves the Lord.  I know that I have a big part in making that happen!  I am thankful for when I put her to bed at night and pray with her, sing a song to her and give her that bedtime kiss.  She is my little Angel, my Princess!   I love you my little sweetheart!  You ARE and ALWAYS will be "Daddy's Little Girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment