Monday, November 7, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #7 A November Challenge

It's day #7 of the November Challenge.  Today I am thankful for my JOB!  Romans 12:11 says "Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically!"  With the way the economy is today and the jobless situation in America, I am sure thankful that I have a job!  I work for a Television News Station in the Greater Phoenix area.  It is an NBC affiliate, Channel 12.  I am an IT Engineer there.  My day is full of challenges and new adventures.  It is a high paced placed to work and I am very thankful that I have the opportunity to work here!  I work with a great group of people!  My coworkers are fantastic!  They are like my extended family.  Some days are more challenging than others, but overall still a fantastic place to be!  The Big 12 as I like to call it! 

So I am thankful that I have a place to go where I can go to work and provide for my family!  I am very thankful for my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment