Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #6 A November Challenge

Day #6 of the November Thankfulness Challenge.  Today I am thankful for my MOM!  Call her what you may, Mom, mama, mommy, I am very grateful for her.  What can you say to the person who brought you into this world?  I can't say enough of how thankful I am for her.  My mom!  Josie!  If you catch the name, this is the person who we named our daughter after!  My mom, she has always been there for me.  She is the most amazing person to know.  Such a kind and sensitive spirit in her!  She never has had any ill-will or bad things to say about anyone! 

My mom has always been there to encourage me every step of the way.  I know when I would be feeling down or hurt by someone  or what someone had done or said to me, she was always there to lift me up and encourage me.  She has always been there to care for me when I was not feeling well or take care of all the little "boo boo's" that I got...Believe me there were plenty.  I always remember when I was not feeling well when I was just a kid at home, my mom would make a bed for me on the couch and would make sure I had everything I needed.  Anything I could want she would get me....A lot of TLC happened there..OK, Confession time...Maybe mom, just maybe....I might have slipped in a few times of "faking it" JUST to have some of that good old TLC that you always so freely gave!
My Mom, what a person!  She is also a prayer warrior!  You need prayer, she is there in an instant!  This woman knows how to storm the gates of heaven!  She has been and still is there when I need some prayer!
Thanks Mom I love you and I am very thankful for you!

"Children are the sum of what mothers contribute to their lives." --Author Unknown 


No comments:

Post a Comment