Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #23 A November Challenge

It's day #23 in the November Thankfulness Challenge.  It has gone by so fast!  As I anxiously await for Thanksgiving day tomorrow, I am thankful today for "God's Provisions"  It's so nice to know that I have what I need because of God's provisions.  Even when I get down because things did not go the way I would like them to go, I know that in the big picture of things God's got my back!  Because of his perfect provisions, I have what I need.  So as I prepare for tomorrow, I can be thankful for today and the provisions that God has provided for me! 

So a couple of things for me to look at as I am thankful for the provision of God.  Matthew 6:33 says "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."  1 John 5:14-15 says "And we are confident that he [God] hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him.  And we also know that he will give us what we ask for." and James 1:17 says "Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens.  He never changes or casts a shifting shadow."  So today I am so thankful for God's Provisions.  I have all that I need because my faith and trust is in the Lord. 





No comments:

Post a Comment