Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #22 A November Challenge

Wow, I can't believe we are at day #22 of the November Thankfulness Challenge.  It seems like my list just keeps growing and growing on what I can be thankful for!  Today I am thankful for my good friends!  You know who you are!  There are some of you that I have not seen in a long time, but I know that I can call you and you will be there for me in an instant.  Also there are my friends that I know that we can get together and it seems like we have never skipped a beat.  Proverbs 27:17 says "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."  I love that verse.  The reason being is that I know I have friends that love me and encourage me and are willing to give me the good, the bad and the ugly so to speak.  I know that I can take what they have to say to heart.  That is what I count as great!  I hope and pray that you all have a friend in your life that you can say the same thing about. 

It also amazes me how things can come full circle when you think about it.  I also have a wonderful friend that outshines them all!  I would love to introduce you to Him.  Proverbs 18:24 says "There are "Friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother."  I know I have a real friend in Christ!  He has and always will be with me through the thick and the thin.  I know that I can fully put my trust in Him.  I am so thankful and glad that I can be called a "Friend of God"

.

No comments:

Post a Comment