Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #12 A November Challenge

Day # 12 in the November Thankfulness Challenge.  Today I am thankful for relaxing days! I am writing this a day late, because I was doing just that...RELAXING!  Sometimes we just have to take some time out and not do anything, just relax!  We all need that time!  We all need a time of escape from the day to day tasks at hand, the run of the mill so to speak.  If we do not take these times to relax, then I believe we are doing ourselves a disservice.  I am thankful that I can just sit back in my easy chair and enjoy the day.  Letting my mind just wonder and let the pressures of the week just melt away!  Ahhh!  The great time of relaxation!  What a way to go!  I encourage everyone out there to take some time for themselves!  Relax, even if it is just for a few minutes!  Take the time!  So today I am thankful for relaxing days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment