Friday, November 11, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #11 A November Challenge

Day #11 of the November Thankfulness Challenge.  Today is a special day.  Not only is it 11-11-11, but it is Veteran's Day.  This is a time for us to take a moment to pause and be thankful for all the service men and woman that have served this country proudly!  Some of them given the ultimate price, their lives!  On this day, I am VERY THANKFUL for all the men and woman that serve in our Armed Forces!  Being thankful and saying "Thank you" just does not seem to be enough.  I am very grateful that these men and woman who have fought and continue to fight for our freedom that we have here in the United States of America.  Because of their many sacrifices I have the freedoms I have today!  Because of them I can say that "I am proud to be an American" Thank you!  I am very grateful to all of our Veterans and all who serve in our Armed Forces today!  God bless you all and my the protecting hand of our Lord be upon you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment