Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #3 A November Challenge


Day #3 in the November Thankfulness Challenge.  Today, I am thankful for my wife! Yes, you knew I would not leave her out of this challenge!   Proverbs 18:22 says "The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the Lord"  I must say, I definitely found a treasure!  For over eighteen years, my wife has been my confidant, my friend, my true sweetheart!  I have never met anyone who is more willing to go the extra mile.  She is someone who is always willing to put others first before herself!  She is an amazing woman!  I can't believe how truly blessed I am to have her as my wife!  She is also an amazing mother to our children!  It is so nice to know that I have someone that is so amazing to come home to!  Someone who is always there for me through it all!  I am not saying we have had the perfect marriage, we have had our share of trials, However, we have stuck with each other through the thick and the thin!  Learning to accept each other as who we are.  We have learned to find strength in each others weaknesses.  We have learned to build each other up when we are down.  We have learned to laugh and cry with each other.  My wife is truly a treasure!  As the lyrics of our wedding songs says....
"I cherish the treasure, the treasure of you!  Lifelong companion, I give myself to you!  God has enabled me, to walk with you faithfully! and I cherish the treasure, the treasure of you!" 
So YES, I am extremely thankful for my wife!  Thank you sweetheart for always being there for me, for all that you do for me and our family!  I LOVE YOU AND I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment