Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #13 A November Challenge

Day # 13 of the November Thankfulness Challenge.  Today I am thankful for my Church!  I love my extended family at Lifeway Church in Buckeye AZ.  I am thankful that I have a place to go where I can recieve every week from the Lord!  The Bible says in Hebrews 10:25 "And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near."  So I look forward every Sunday to going to my church!  I look forward in anticipation as to what I am going to hear and the encouragement from my brothers and sisters in Christ! 

So today I am thankful for my church!  I encourage everyone, no matter what church you may attend, GO!  You will be happy that you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment