Monday, November 21, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #21 A November Challenge

Day #21 of the November Thankfulness Challenge.  I would be a miss if I did not include the other part of my family.  My two wonderful little cats!  So today I am thankful for my cats!  You may ask, "Why?"  Why would I be thankful for some little animal?  Well, I must say that these little animals are the best to me and my family.  Cats seem to get a bad rap when it comes to attitudes.  That they are not like the good old faithful dog who won't leave your side.  True, they are not the same in that way, however, I do think they are two peas in a pod so to speak when it comes to loving your unconditionally!  I love my cats, the times that they jump on my bed to wake me up and purr in my face as they give me a big nudge with their cold little wet noses!  It is just a joy to sit there and watch them play with each other and chase each other around the house.  So I am thankful for my cats.  They bring me as well as my family lots of joy!

So don't forget about your little critters!  Be thankful for them! I know I love mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment