Friday, November 25, 2011

A Time of Thankfulness -Day #24 A November Challenge

Day #24!  The final day of the November Thankfulness Challenge.  Day #24 ends on Thanksgiving day.  I know, I am a day late, because I was celebrating with my family!  What a day.  I truly hope and pray that through this challenge it has made you realize how blessed you truly are!  Through this challenge I was challenged to truly think about what I was thankful for.  I am so thankful for all the blessings that the Lord has given me and my family.  It made  me appreciate more what I have and realize that I truly want for nothing.  I hope this challenge did the same for you!  So I leave you with this.  May the Lord richly bless you and your family!   Psalm 107:1 says "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."   Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment