Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Everyday!

Today I am very thankful for a beautiful new day!  That's right a new day!  I think sometimes we take each day for granite.  However, we are not promised tomorrow.  So I say "Carpe diem"   or "Seize the Day!"  Everyday should be a blessing and we need to be thankful for each day that we have.   Every day is a New day!  A new day to start fresh.  A clean slate.  You have not written anything on yet.  The day is yours to do with as you wish.  Take full advantage of that!  "Carpe diem"  I love the scripture that says in Lamentations 3:22-23 "The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease.  Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning."   That is why I look at each new day as a new fresh start!  So I am thankful for each new day.  I am thankful that I can seize the day for all it's worth!  I can make it or break it, it is my choice!


No comments:

Post a Comment