Friday, November 1, 2013

Let there be "Thanks"

Hello everyone!  It's that time of the year again!  Halloween is over and now the big push begins into the Holiday Season.  Before you know it, we will be singing "Jingle Bell Rock!"  OK, I won't jump the gun yet.   (Even though I must confess, I have already listened to some Christmas music). 

Seriously though, as we begin to dive head strong into this Holiday Season, let's not forget what the month of November is all about!   Sometimes, Thanksgiving gets overshadowed by the Christmas holiday.  It appears that it almost gets "Skipped" when you go into stores, the immediate change from Halloween to Christmas without what seems to be skipping a beat. 

So with that in mind, I know I don't want to forget what November is all about and that is being thankful!  So each day this month, I want to list one thing that I am grateful for each day.   Are you with me?  You will be surprised as you list something specific that you are thankful for.  30 days is just not enough!  I hope that that this little challenge will make you think and reconnect with what is important and really matters.

Are you ready?  Here we go!  Day #1 (2013) I am thankful for my Salvation!

Whoever knows me, knows this.  What is most important to me is my faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!  I am nothing without Him!  He is my strength when I am weak, He is the treasure that I seek, He is my all in all!  It is my personal relationship with Jesus that keeps me going!  I know without a shadow of a doubt that He is the one that I can run to and He is the one that will never fail!  Even when I mess up and miss the mark, His love for me is unconditional!

Thank you Jesus for your love and salvation!  To you be all the glory and Honor!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment