Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Gift of Freedom!

Hello All,

I know I am behind on my own challenge here, however, I have not stopped being thankful for something each day.   Today (Nov 6th) is Election day here in the good old United States of America.  So today I am VERY thankful for my right as an American Citizen to vote and have this democratic process in our country to select our leaders.  As we all know, this opportunity did not come without a great price!  This freedom is a gift given to us by the many men and woman who have fought valiantly for our freedom and ability to vote!  The sacrifices that they have made so that you and I can have the opportunity to cast our ballet will never go unappreciated with me and hopefully you feel the same way.

So on this Election day, I am very thankful for my gift of freedom.  So I challenge everyone of you regardless of your political preferences to exercise your freedom to freely vote.  Just remember to be very thankful for all the men and woman who have fought for this right and freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment