Friday, December 9, 2011

Getting Back To The Basics

I watched a movie last night that really made me grateful but also made me think. The  movie was about a family who's son had a serious illness and how they came to learn how to cherish every moment that they had with their son.  Well, that got me thinking, do I take for granted what I have?  Am I cherishing every possible moment that I have with my family?  Am I taking the time to stop and take moments out from my busy schedule and just enjoy my family?  I am a very blessed man and God has blessed me with an awesome wife and two wonderful children.  I should be making sure that I take every opportunity that I have to spend with them, to love them to cherish them.  We are not promised tomorrow, so we need to take every possible moment we have to pour into our families! 

If you have not taken the time, especially during this time of the year, learn to cherish your family.  See what is truly most valuable in your life.  Don't take them for granted.  Live and love for today!  I believe you will be a better person and be glad that you did!  It's time to "Get Back to the Heart of Christmas!"  Are you with me?  Let's do it!  Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment